Saturday, January 10, 2009

Amazing!

I am amazed at the grace of God more and more each day. 

This new year has presented immediate challenges that were not expected.........my family......friends.....church......school..... every aspect of my inner circle is changing.

Where did this come from?

Why all of the sudden?

Why EVERYTHING at the same time?

Well....isn't that the way God is?........Clean sweep...... 

I don't know what will happen in the future but .....MAN.... I'm excited!!

It can only be a good thing...........because when you've placed you're life in God's hands....He will lead you to His appropriate spot.......You've just got to be faithful to Him......Be kind to your brothers and sisters and family of man............Always attend to God's Word........it is the only things that will not return void.

God Bless 2009.......it's gonna be an awesome ride.......

No comments: